Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Barn Collective, July 16, 2017

The Barn Collective, I'd Rather B Birdin' and Shadow Shot Sunday 2

McNairy County, Tennessee, USA, July 10, 2017
I like this patriotic barn!
.
.
.
Your bird for today is...
Pickwick, Tennessee, USA, July 10, 2017
An Eastern Bluebird with a worm in bright sunlight!
(I think it may be breaking the worm into smaller pieces to carry it back to its nest).

Have a blessed day!

For more barn photos, visit Tom for The Barn Collective: Click Here!

For more bird photos, visit Anni at I'd Rather B Birdin': Click Here!

For more photos with shadows, visit Shadow Shot Sunday 2: Click Here!

NOTE: Please do not use my photos without my permission.
.

13 comments:

  1. Oh pretty, pretty bluebird! They're here, but not many...so, it's always special to have others share them with me.

    Thanks for linking in at I'd Rather B Birdin' this weekend Lea, it's always a pleasure to visit with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I like this patriotic barn too! An Eastern Bluebird is a rather rare sight for me, thanks for sharing Lea. Have a wonderful week.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The early bluebird got the worm! :-) Great shot. And I really love the barn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!:) Thanks for sharing this great shot of the Eastern Bluebird. I don't get to see them here in Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your barn photo. I know we have Eastern Bluebirds, but I never see them around our property. You are very fortunate to be able to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, great barn find. I love the bluebird with the worm. Great photos.
    Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to see your North American Bluebirds. We don't have bluebirds in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it when barns display a flag...great capture of the bluebird!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat barn image.
    The early bird gets the worm\
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the flag hanging on the barn. We have bluebirds nesting off of our back deck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. interesting barn and ...dinner is served :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute picture of the bluebird, cutting up the kids dinner for them ;>)...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments!

Thank you for visiting!